Friday 4 April 2014

it's the miracle {of the moment}




right now I'm feelin like this song is almost the epitome of my "one word" for this year.

And He has given us a treasure called right now
And this is the only moment we can do anything about

And if it brings you tears
Then taste them as they fall
And let them soften your heart
And if it brings you laughter
Then throw your head back
And let it go, let it go

So breathe it in and breathe it out
Listen to your heartbeat
There's a wonder in the here and now
It's right there in front of you
And I don't want you to miss
The miracle of the moment

read those lyrics - I believe that every one of those words is true. and I want to live like it!
today, don't forget that each moment is a miracle. embrace it, live in wonder of it. thank the LORD for it!

blessings upon your day!
love em

No comments:

Post a Comment